Monday, November 15, 2010

Im sorry dear blogspot for abandoning you.

It has been a very, very long time since I've last updated. Which is a shame. Poor blogspot just sitting in the vast and eternal space of the internet waiting to be filled with pages & pages of my words, patiently waiting with an open ear. Ok, I am drama but I do regret abandoning this page. I've been away because well... I had a lot of living to do. I was so uninspired back then as well. However, now I have a bug up my butt to journal & document my life since life has been so good lately. I just wanted to stop by & say "Hello" & that I will be back again shortly. I am in the midst of rehearsing a presentation for my business class tonight & I definitely should not be taking this break.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment